Hello, I am Nicole
Extras, extras, read all about it!
Ten random facts about your photographer...
- I am an Alaskan baby, born and raised in Palmer
- I have two black lab mixes that run the house, Buddy and Bailey
- My boyfriend is Danish and hates cheese but loves me
- I am definitely the biggest weirdo you will ever meet, I am not afraid to be myself. A lot of people have said that I remind them of a Disney character
- I am obsessed with the sky; stars, moon, sun, sunsets and sunrises. My dream is to have a sun room in our next home, so I can enjoy it all day long
- I absolutely love yoga. It has been an incredibly helpful tool and practice in my life.
- If I could eat one thing for the rest of my existence it would be tacos
- My favorite place in Alaska is Girdwood (if you haven't been, GO!)
- I love to hike and camp; almost anything outdoors I am game for
- I am a Libra, enneagram 9 with 3 & 6, and my personality type is ENFP (if you're into that kind of stuff)
JAYMI WHITTECAR// ALASKA
I can’t even begin to put into words how much fun shooting with Nicole was! She makes you feel so comfortable and like a million bucks for sure, it was taking a step outside of my comfort zone but no doubt as soon as I was there I felt more excitement more than anything. I loved all the smiles and laughs that you just genuinely share with her too, such a positive environment all around. Can’t wait to see the pictures!! Such a creative outlook on everything, and I love the eye she has with the camera, can make anything possible! Thank you again sooo much <3
KASSIDY STEWART// ARIZONA
The most kind hearted, fun, silly girl ever. Her love and smile shine through all the pictures she takes during all shoots! If anyone, ever ever ever needs photos done you’ve found the golden gem with North Photography.
BROOKE ANDREGG// ALASKA
She took the most beautiful fall family photos for us. I’m so thankful for how wonderful she was with my kiddos and the ideas she had were terrific. She has a huge heart and the passion she has for photography shows in her work.